Cran-B-PAC® Urinary Health Supplement
Cran-B-Pac® is an effective liquid dietary supplement that can help to cleanse, maintain, and protect your urinary tract. Made from 100% natural cranberries with the addition of Vitamin C, Prebiotic Inulin (fiber), D-Mannose, and Erythritol, all of which are safe & natural ingredients. Cran-B-Pac® is the only supplement to contain 36mg PAC§ per serving (the binding protein found in Cranberries that help to remove the bad bacteria from the bladder wall). Take 2 tablespoons a day. Gluten, lactose, & soy-free. Non-GMO.
Not a Substitute for antibiotics and analgesics.
Cran-B-PAC® is a urinary health supplement with five, all-natural, active ingredients. Provides 24-hour protection for both men & women.
Our Cran-B-PAC® liquid urinary health supplement helps to cleanse, maintain, and protect your urinary tract from infections and it’s good for your overall urinary tract health. Our product is the only formulation that contains 36mg proanthocyanidins^ (PAC). PAC is a natural chemical compound found in whole cranberries. PAC helps reduce the adhesion of bad bacteria, like E. coli, found in the urethra and urinary tract wall.
According to the NCBI Study, men and women who took 36mg of PAC had less bad bacteria in the urine compared to the other group who took only 18mg. In addition, we added Vitamin C, a prebiotic, D-Mannose, and Erythritol to help create beneficial bacteria while reducing the number of harmful bacteria. Cran-B-PAC® is not a Substitute for antibiotics/analgesics. Gluten, lactose, & soy-free. Non-GMO. (Safe for diabetics & renal/dialysis patients)
- Cranberry Concentrate Whole fruit cranberry powder standardized to contain 36 mg proanthocyanidins (PAC).‡
- D-Mannose & Erythritol are natural sugars that help displace bacteria from the bladder then excreted in the urine.‡
- Prebiotic Fiber helps promote beneficial bacteria while reducing the number of harmful bacteria.‡
- Vitamin C increases urine acidity thus creating a less favorable environment for bacteria.‡
Directions: Take 1 capful (2 tbsp) a day, 1-2 times a day.
- With Antibiotics: 1 capful (2 tbsp); 1-2 times a day
- Catheter users: 1 capful (2 tbsp); 2 times daily
Store at room temperature. Discard after 60 days after opening. Do not use if the seal is broken. Shelf life is 2 years.
^per BL-DMAC standard method
|Serving Size:||2 Tablespoons (30 mL)|
|Servings per packet:||30|
- Proprietary Blend of:
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Juice Concentrate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Inulin HD (Jerusalem artichoke tuber)
- Deionized Water
- Natural & Artificial Cherry & Mango Flavors
- Potassium Sorbate (preservative)
- Beet Juice Powder
- Red #40.
There are no reviews yet.