LPS® Collagen & Whey Protein Supplement
Need to add protein to your diet? LPS® is a sugar-free liquid protein supplement that provides 15 grams of protein in every dose – take 2 tablespoons a day for compliance. LPS is made with a mix of hydrolyzed collagen and whey protein providing you with 100% of the essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Sugar-free formula: safe for Diabetics with 0 grams of sugar
- Low in sodium, phosphorus & potassium: safe for dialysis patients
- 15 grams of protein in every 2 tablespoon dose ( 1 capful = 1 dose)
- 100 calories
- A mix of hydrolyzed collagen & whey
- Available in 7 flavors: Cherry, Grape, Honey Vanilla, Neutral, Orange, Peach-Mango & Watermelon. Select flavors in individual serving packs
- Gluten, lactose, & soy-free
- Manufactured & Distributed in the USA
Why Should You Consider Taking a Collagen & Whey Protein Supplement?
Collagen depletes in our bodies as we age. Taking a collagen supplement can help to support not only the ligaments, tendons, or skeletal muscles but our hair, skin, & nails too. Whey protein contains the 3 most important essential amino acids which can help to promote muscle growth & prevent muscle wasting. Taking a mix of collagen & whey protein will help you get the maximum amount of protein into your diet, but will also protect your body well. Our LPS® liquid supplement is unique in that the product is sugar-free, easy to take in a 2 tablespoons dose (1 capful = 1 dose) but is also broken down so finely that your body can quickly absorb it. May be used as a protein after a workout.
LPS Sugar-Free® Liquid Protein Supplement
Our LPS® sugar-free liquid protein supplement can provide you with 15 grams of protein per serving in 2 tablespoons ( 1 capful = 1 dose). Our supplement has been used to help increase the amount of protein in people who are not able to consume enough protein through normal dietary means or people who may struggle with chewing/swallowing, hard sugar and need more protein, open sores or injuries that may require additional protein to maintain muscle mass, and for the people who struggle with digestive issues. Do not use it for weight loss.
Also available in single-serve packets.
Why choose our liquid protein supplement (LPS®)?
- Lowest sodium & phosphorus of any liquid protein
- Easier to take than powder protein (no mixing)
- Great for people who are on an all-liquid diet
- One capful = One dose = 15g of Protein
- Available in multiple flavors including a neutral flavor
- Lowest in cost than other liquid proteins
LPS® sugar-free is not a sole source of nutrition. Check with your doctor or nutritionist before adding to your meal. Our product is safe for children and adults. Also lactose, gluten, and soy-free. When taking in extra protein, remember to increase hydration. Not a low-calorie food.
Store at room temperature in a clean and hygienic manner. Reseal tightly after opening and discard after 60 days. Do not refrigerate or expose to excessive heat.
|Liquid Protein Supplements||
LPS Sugar Free® Neutral, LPS Sugar Free® Cherry, LPS Sugar Free® Grape, LPS Sugar Free® Peach Mango, LPS Sugar Free® Watermelon, LPS Sugar Free® Honey Vanilla, LPS Sugar Free® Orange
2 reviews for LPS® Collagen & Whey Protein Supplement
- Protein Blend (Collagen Hydrolysate [beef/kosher] and Whey Hydrolysate)
- Deionized Water
- L-Tartaric Acid (preservative)
- Malic Acid (preservative)
- Artificial Flavor
- Potassium Sorbate (preservative)
- Red #40
- Contains Milk
|Serving Size:||2 tablespoons (30 mL)|
|Servings per bottle:||32|
|Calories from fat||0|
Francine K Spilka (verified owner) –
Fine Product. Prompt Delivery.
ndlabs (store manager) –
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Ronald Huntington (verified owner) –
It’s a very good supplement and I recommend it to everybody
ndlabs (store manager) –
Thank you ! We are happy that you enjoy it!