Liquid Fiber Flow® Liquid Fiber Supplement – Individual Packets
Liquid Fiber Flow® is a liquid fiber supplement that contains prebiotic inulin, a non-digestible carbohydrate that stimulates the growth & activity of beneficial bacteria to maintain a healthy colon. Liquid Fiber Flow® is a 100% soluble fiber product.
- 1 Packet of Liquid Fiber Flow® provides 15 grams of fiber into your diet
- Made with prebiotic inulin (from Jerusalem artichoke) & Polydextrose
- Easy to take dosing & is tasteless
- No added sugar, salt, artificial colors, flavors, or additives
- Safe for children, adults, & elderly, & tube-fed patients
- Gluten, Psyllium, & Wheat-Free
Directions for use:
- 12 Years to Adult, take 1 packet a day. 2-3 times/day. Take by mouth or mix into hot or cold food or beverages.
- 3 to 11 Years, take 1 packet a day. 1-2 times/day. Take by mouth or mix into hot or cold food or beverages.
- Under 3 Years: Consult a physician
Please note – if using laxatives, gradually discontinue after satisfactory bowel function. Increase fluid intake with an increase in dietary fiber.
Natural remedies for:
- Supports bowel regularity & digestion
- Liquid Fiber Flow® is one of ND Labs constipation remedies
- Provides beneficial bacteria to the G.I tract