Nana Flakes® Single Serve Packets
$32.00 – $120.00
Are you tired of bruised or over-ripened bananas that you have to throw out? Do you love the taste of bananas but would rather eat them without any mess? Replace your bananas with our Nana Flakes® are made with 100% Pure Banana Flakes for all your smoothies, baking, and cooking needs!
- Made with 100% dried bananas
- No added sugar, artificial colors, flavors, additives, or preservatives
- Great source of potassium, vitamins, and minerals
- Just 2 heaping tablespoons is equal to one medium, fresh banana
Directions for use:
- Add 1 packet to any smoothie or add as a topping in yogurt & cereal
- Use as an egg replacer in cooking & baking
- Reduce your fat intake by substituting Nana Flakes® for oil & butter
Natural remedies for:
- Relieve pain and burning symptoms of occasional heartburn
- Stimulate appetite
- Helps to form firm stools & manage occasional diarrhea
Nana Flakes® are made with 100% dried bananas. Use these delicious banana flakes in a variety of ways from cooking & baking, in smoothies, or as an oil, butter, or egg replacer. Bananas are truly the “apple a day can keep the doctor away.” Bananas have so many health benefits including relieving heartburn symptoms, stimulating appetite, & managing occasional diarrhea. They are absolutely delicious & easy to mix into your favorite smoothies, cooking, or baking recipes. Available in a 16.9oz resealable bag, 2lb resealable bag, 4lb pail, & individual serving packets. Our Nana Flakes® lasts longer than fresh bananas since they are dried. If left unopened and kept in a dry, cool place, our Nana Flakes® can last up to 2 years. When opened, it is best to store the Nana Flakes® individual packets in a cool dry place.
Nana Flakes Benefits:
- Rich in potassium, vitamins, fiber & minerals
- No added sugars, artificial colors, flavors, additives, or preservatives
- Have long-lasting energy
- Psyllium, gluten & wheat-free
- Safe for Diabetics & Renal Patients
Nana Flakes In Cooking & Baking:
- 2 tablespoons equal roughly 1 medium-size banana
- Add into smoothies, yogurt, cereals.
- Try them in your cooking & baking recipes
- Use to create icing and dessert toppings
Directions for Use:
- Use 1 packet of Nana Flakes to make delicious smoothies. To enhance flavors of other foods, sprinkle Nana Flakes® as desired.
Substituting 1 Egg with Nana Flakes:
- Mix 1 packet of Nana Flakes with 6 tablespoons of water. Let thicken (about 5 minutes) before incorporating it into a recipe. Please reduce cooking time by 5-10 minutes as it may cook quicker.
Substituting 1 cup of Butter or Oil with Nana Flakes:
- Mix 2 packets of Nana Flakes® with 3/4 cup water. Let thicken (about 5 minutes) before incorporating it into a recipe. Please reduce the oven time by 25 degrees.
Prebiotic Nana Flakes®
We know how important it is to add healthy bacteria into our G.I tracts for overall good health. Our classic Nana Flakes® is also available with prebiotic FOS for optimal gut health. Our Prebiotic Nana Flakes+® is available in individual packets, 1/2lb jar, or 4lb pail.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Ba-Nana Flake® Cookie Recipe
The Best Ba-Nana Bread You’ll Ever Have!
From Our Manufacturing Facility to Your Kitchen With Nana Flakes®
Nana Flakes is also available in:
|Nana Flakes Single Serve Packets||
50 Packet QTY, 200 Packet QTY
|Serving Size:||6.2 grams(1 packet)|
|Servings per packet:||1|
|Calories from fat||0|
- Each packet: net weight = 0.22oz; dimensions = 4" x 3"
There are no reviews yet.