For Weight Management & Diabetic Control | Supreme Flax 50/50 is an all-natural blend of oat, corn, soy, apple fiber, FOS*, and milled flax seed. Rich in fiber, omega-3 fatty acids & beta-glucans. Supreme Flax 50/50® helps prevent post-meal cravings, promotes weight loss, and provides 5 grams of dietary fiber per tablespoon. Also available in a 4-lb pail.
Consuming 2 servings (4 tbsp) of Supreme Flax 50/50 daily may lower blood glucose and insulin levels‡.
Supreme Flax 50/50 contains the power of milled flaxseed nutrition: Omega-3 fatty acids, Fiber (2g/serving), Protein (4g/serving), Folate (10& DV/serving), Iron (6%/serving), Zinc (10%/serving), Vitamin E (15%/serving), Magnesium (10%/serving), Phosphorus (10%/serving), & Thiamin (15%/serving).
- Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce triglycerides, blood pressure, & blood clots thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
- “Soluble fiber and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber helps soften stool, so it can pass through the GI tracts and be eliminated more easily. Insoluble fiber helps stimulate the digestive system to move waste through the gut and promote bowel regularity.”
- Protein is one of the building blocks for muscles, skin, tissue, & organs.
- “Folate (Vitamin B9) is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function.”
- “Iron is a mineral that the body needs for growth and development. Your body uses iron to make hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body, and myoglobin, a protein that provides oxygen to muscles. Your body also needs iron to make some hormones.”
- “Zinc helps your immune system and metabolism function.”
- “Vitamin E is a nutrient that’s important to vision, reproduction, and the health of your blood, brain, and skin.”
- “Magnesium helps improve mood and sleep.”
- “Phosphorus helps form cell structures and supports bone health.”
- “Thiamin also plays a role in energy production, and helps support the nervous system as well.”
The FDA created this Interactive Nutrition Facts Label about Dietary Fiber.
FYI: Here is a list of foods that are high in fiber from Healthline.
‡This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PREPARATION & INSTRUCTIONS:
Add Supreme Flax 50/50 to any hot cereal, yogurt, soups, gravies, unsweetened applesauce, or use as a dessert topping. Add to beverages, such as coffee or vegetable juices. Add to cookie, muffin, or bread recipes. One serving = 2 tbsp (13g).
that: a diet rich in soluble fiber (25-35 grams / day) and low in fat, has been shown to help improve and lower, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. *FOS-Fructosogiliosaccharide - is a natural prebiotic fiber that promotes intestinal health and maintains colonic water balance. When introducing Supreme Flax 50/50 supplement into your diet, do so gradually, and make sure to consume at least 8 oz of water after each serving.