Rejoice Plus® Bladder Strengthening Supplement
Are you peeing more than usual? Tired of peeing multiple times at night (nocturia)? Bladder control issues aren’t just frustrating, it impacts your quality of life and your self-confidence. Rejoice Plus® is a patented, clinically-proven, all-natural bladder control supplement that has 5 active ingredients that help to strengthen the pelvic floor & sphincter muscles for optimal bladder control. Rejoice Plus® offers double the active ingredients so you can stay worry-free, day & night. Taking Rejoice Plus®, making diet changes by avoiding bladder irritant foods & drinks, bladder training, as well as performing Kegel & other pelvic floor exercises, which helps strengthen your pelvic floor. As a result, reduces urinary incontinence episodes such as frequency and leaks. The best results were seen in just 40 days. Initial Dose: For the first two weeks, take 45 mL (3tbsp. daily). Maintenance Dose: After the initial two weeks, take 30 mL (2 tbsp. daily). Looking for a UTI supplement? Try Cran-B-PAC. Rejoice Plus® & Cran-B-PAC® are part of the Total Bladder Protection Duel Pack.
Rejoice Plus® Benefits
- Sugar-free formula: safe for Diabetics with 0 grams of sugar & low in phosphorus & potassium
- 20 calories
- Pumpkin Seed Extract, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, Prebiotic Inulin (Fiber) & Vitamin D3
- 24-Hour Maximum Protection for both men & women
- Available in Peach-Mango flavor
- Gluten, lactose, & soy-free
- Manufactured & Distributed in the USA
- Once-daily dosing (1 capful = 2 tbsp dose)
Take the 40 Day Challenge
Take the #40DayRejoicPlusChallenge to help with OAB & urinary incontinence. Try Rejoice Plus® for 40 days to see the best results. Click here to view, print, & download our 40-day calendar to mark your progress!
View our Press Release Here
Out of stock
Why Do Bladder Leaks Happen?
Overactive bladder (also known as urge incontinence) occurs due to the bladder muscles starting to contract involuntarily, which can occur at any age. It can be stemmed from a variety of reasons such as medications, constipation, UTIs, and menopause to name a few. If men and women have pressure on the bladder from coughing, sneezing, or exercising, this is known as stress urinary incontinence. This results in leaking urine and is a result of a weakened pelvic floor. However, both can be controlled with 1st line therapy treatments for incontinence & overactive bladder such as Kegels, diet changes, bladder training, and a bladder strengthening supplement.
Here are 7 ways to reduce incontinent and overactive bladder episodes. Here is a post about what causes you to urinate a lot, which includes downloadable content for bladder training and logging.
Wonder if your symptoms could be overactive bladder? WebMD created this questionnaire.
How the Active Ingredients of Rejoice Plus® Strengthens the Bladder from Within
- Vitamin D receptorsª can be found in the bladder & urethra thus helps to decrease overactive bladder.‡
- Prebiotic Inulin (Fiber) works in the large intestine to improve colonic motility. Constipation can put pressure on the bladder thus can cause bladder leaks.‡
- L-Arginine & L-Citrulline can be found in the bladder muscle. They increase nitric oxide which relaxes the bladder muscle thereby increasing the capacity to hold urine.‡
- EFLA®940 Hyperpure Pumpkin Seed Extract is used to strengthen the pelvic muscle thereby helping with bladder control.‡
Clinical studies of Rejoice Plus® have shown that 79% show a decrease in their urinary frequency, an 87% increase in better sleep satisfaction, and 68% saw a decrease in their stress incontinence episodes. Its unique super-formula, created by our pharmacist, Mike Allen R.Ph, can help men and women with both stress urinary incontinence & urge incontinence (also known as overactive bladder.) See more on our clinical studies here: Clinical Study Sheet
How to take Rejoice Plus®:
- Initial Dose: For the first two weeks, take 45 mL (3tbsp. daily)
- Maintenance Dose: After the initial two weeks, take one capful (30 mL, 2 tbsp) daily.
- Allow up to 6-8 weeks to realize full benefits. (Some have seen results in as little as 4 weeks)
- 28 Servings per bottle (28 fl. oz)
- Store at room temperature. Discard 60 days after opening. Shelf-life: 18 months.
Video about Rejoice Plus®
Dr. Molly Hart reviews Rejoice® for OAB
Rejoice® Bladder Strengthening Supplement
Rejoice Plus® FAQ
Click here for the FAQ, which is available at the bottom of this page.
Rejoice Plus® Reviews:
The Rejoice Plus® new bottle design has the honor of being featured on Packaging World.
ºSphincter muscles of the bladder are like an automatic door, allowing the passage of urine from the bladder into the urethra. The urethra is a hose-like passage for urine to travel through in order to exit the body.
ªIf there is not enough Vitamin D consumed, there will be not enough to fill the Vitamin D receptors of the bladder wall and urethra. Therefore causing the bladder wall and urethra to weaken over time. (source)
1 review for Rejoice Plus® Bladder Strengthening Supplement
|Serving Size:||2 tablespoons (30 mL)||3 tablespoons (45 mL)|
|Servings per packet:||28||18|
|Vitamin D3||3,000 IU||4,500 IU|
- Inulin HD (Jerusalem Artichoke Tuber)
- Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) Seed Extract**
- Purified Water
- L-Tartaric Acid
- Malic Acid
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Cellulose Gum
- Potassium Sorbate (Preservative)
- Sodium Chloride
Mary Jane (verified owner) –
I can’t remember how I found you, but I think I was looking up OAB. I’m so glad! The inserts you included are things that I really need, except for the banana flakes. I will have to see what you have for constipation.
I have ms and getting enough protein and calories is really a problem for me. I want to order several things, but I have a very small income from social security disability. I want to budget for your products. I definitely will order protein next check. Thank you for the people you help. I’m glad to include myself in that group. ☮️💟🇺🇸