Nana Flakes® 100% Dried Banana (4-lb Pail)
Our Nana Flakes® are made with 100% dried bananas. Bananas are not only delicious but offer so many health benefits! Our Nana Flakes® is a great banana supplement that can be used to stimulate appetite, relieve heartburn, & manage occasional diarrhea. Plus, our Nana Flakes® is great to take as is. Use in smoothies, cooking & baking, and like an egg, oil, or butter replacer.
- Made with 100% dried bananas
- No added sugar, artificial colors, flavors, additives, or preservatives
- Great source of potassium, vitamins, and minerals
- Just 2 heaping tablespoons are equal to one medium, fresh banana
Directions for use:
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons to any smoothie or add as a topping in yogurt & cereal
- Use as an egg replacer in cooking & baking
- Reduce your fat intake by substituting Nana Flakes® for oil & butter
Natural remedies for:
- relieve pain and burning symptoms of occasional heartburn
- stimulate appetite
- helps to form firm stools & manage occasional diarrhea
Nana Flakes® is a banana supplement, made from 100% dried banana. Bananas are truly the “apple a day can keep the doctor away.” Our Nana Flakes® can help to relieve heartburn symptoms, stimulate appetite, & manage occasional diarrhea. Not only for medical use, but Nana Flakes® can also easily be incorporated into your favorite smoothies, cooking & baking recipes. Our banana supplement is absolutely delicious, easy to use & take. Available in a 16.9oz resealable bag, 2lb resealable bag, & individual serving packets. Our Nana Flakes® lasts longer than fresh bananas since they are dried. If left unopened and kept in a dry, cool place, our Nana Flakes® can last up to 2 years. When opened, it is best to store the Nana Flakes® in a cool dry place and its pail.
Nana Flakes® Benefits:
- Rich in potassium, vitamins, fiber & minerals
- No added sugars, artificial colors, flavors, additives, or preservatives
- Have long-lasting energy
- Psyllium, gluten & wheat-free
- Safe for Diabetics & Renal Patients
Nana Flakes® In Cooking & Baking:
- 2 tablespoons equal roughly 1 medium-size banana
- Add into smoothies, yogurt, cereals.
- Try them in your cooking & baking recipes
- Use to create icing and dessert toppings
Directions for Use:
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Nana Flakes to make delicious smoothies. To enhance flavors of other foods, sprinkle Nana Flakes as desired.
Substituting 1 Egg with Nana Flakes®:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Nana Flakes® with 6 tablespoons of water. Let thicken (about 5 minutes) before incorporating into a recipe. Please reduce cooking time by 5-10 minutes as it may cook quicker.
Substituting 1 cup of Butter or Oil with Nana Flakes®:
- Mix 4 tablespoons of Nana Flakes® with 3/4 cup water. Let thicken (about 5 minutes) before incorporating it into a recipe. Please reduce the oven time by 25 degrees.
Prebiotic Nana Flakes®
We know how important it is to add healthy bacteria into our G.I tracts for overall good health. Our classic Nana Flakes® is also available with prebiotic FOS for optimal gut health. To learn more about our Prebiotic Nana Flakes®, click the link here. Available in a 1lb jar or 4lb pail.
Using Nana Flakes® as an Egg Substitute (Cookie Recipe)
The Best Ba-Nana Bread You’ll Ever Have!
From Our Manufacturing Facility to Your Kitchen With Nana Flakes®
Nana Flakes is also available in:
3 reviews for Nana Flakes® 100% Dried Banana (4-lb Pail)
|Serving Size:||1 tablespoon (7g)|
|Servings per pail:||258|
|Calories from fat||0|
- Store at room temperature in a closed container. Avoid moisture. Refrigerate reconstituted Nana Flakes.
- Shelf like: 2 years.
Vickie (verified owner) –
Good quality product. Has the flavor of perfectly ripened bananas. I don’t need the large plastic pail for every bulk order so I’ll likely order multiple smaller bags in the future unless/until they offer 4+ pounds without the pail.
ndlabs (store manager) –
What a fantastic review! Thank you so much! Please share your favorite recipes whenever!
veeless (verified owner) –
In my first review I mentioned that I didn’t want the waste of the plastic pail with every bulk order – and this is something I use on a regular basis for a tube-feeding patient.
The company reached out to me and let me know that I could contact them when I placed an order and they would see to it that I received my order without the big pail.
I just placed my second bulk order and did just that. The order came securely packaged with out the pail.
Still the same great item I ordered the 1st time. If you don’t want to receive the pail ever time you can request the pail be omitted and it will arrive double bagged in a plastic bag to keep the product secure.
ndlabs (store manager) –
We are so glad that you were able to get the results you wanted! Our loyalty to our patients is important to us and we will always try our best to accommodate your request to the best of our abilities!
Pamela Libertiny (verified owner) –
Easy to order. Came quickly.