Nana Flakes® are made with 100% dried bananas. Use these delicious banana flakes in a variety of ways from cooking & baking, in smoothies, or as an oil, butter, or egg replacer. Bananas are truly the “apple a day can keep the doctor away.” Bananas have so many health benefits including relieving heartburn symptoms, stimulating appetite, & managing occasional diarrhea. Available in a 16.9oz resealable bag, 2lb resealable bag, 4lb pail, & individual serving packets. Our Nana Flakes® lasts longer than fresh bananas since they are dried. If left unopened and kept in a dry, cool place, our Nana Flakes® can last up to 2 years. When opened, it is best to store the Nana Flakes® in a cool dry place and its resealable bag.
2-lb resealable bag = 138 servings
- Rich in potassium, vitamins, fiber & minerals
- No added sugars, artificial colors, flavors, additives, or preservatives
- Dried bananas are environmentally friendly – no more peel waste
- Have long-lasting energy
- Psyllium, gluten & wheat-free
- Safe for Diabetics & Renal Patients
Nana Flakes® In Cooking & Baking:
- 2 tablespoons of equal roughly 1 medium-size banana
- Add into smoothies, yogurt, cereals, muffins, & more
- Try them in your cooking & baking recipes
- Use to create icing and dessert toppings
Directions for Use:
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Nana Flakes to make delicious smoothies. To enhance flavors of other foods, sprinkle Nana Flakes as desired.
Substituting 1 Egg with Nana Flakes®:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Nana Flakes® with 6 tablespoons of water. Let thicken (about 5 minutes) before incorporating into a recipe. Please reduce cooking time by 5-10 minutes as it may cook quicker.
Substituting 1 cup of Butter or Oil with Nana Flakes®:
- Mix 4 tablespoons of Nana Flakes® with 3/4 cup water. Let thicken (about 5 minutes) before incorporating it into a recipe. Please reduce the oven time by 25 degrees.
Prebiotic Nana Flakes®
We know how important it is to add healthy bacteria into our G.I tracts for overall good health. Our classic Nana Flakes® is also available with prebiotic FOS for optimal gut health. To learn more about our Prebiotic Nana Flakes®, click the link here. Available in a 1lb jar or 4lb pail.
Using Nana Flakes® as an Egg Substitute (Cookie Recipe)
The Best Ba-Nana Bread You’ll Ever Have!
From Our Manufacturing Facility to Your Kitchen With Nana Flakes®
Nana Flakes is also available in: