Liquid Fiber Flow® is a liquid fiber supplement that contains prebiotic inulin, a non-digestible carbohydrate that stimulates the growth & activity of beneficial bacteria to maintain a healthy colon. Liquid Fiber Flow® is a 100% soluble fiber product.
- 2 tablespoons of Liquid Fiber Flow® provides 15 grams of fiber into your diet
- Made with prebiotic inulin (from Jerusalem artichoke) & Polydextrose
- Easy to take dosing & is tasteless
- No added sugar, salt, artificial colors, flavors, or additives
- Safe for children, adults, & elderly, & tube-fed patients
- Gluten, Psyllium, & Wheat-Free
Directions for use:
- For kids:
- Ages 5-10, take 1-2 tablespoons a day. Take by mouth or mix into hot or cold food or beverages.
- Age 15 & up, take 2 tablespoons a day. Take by mouth or mix into hot or cold food or beverages.
- For adults: Add 1-2 heaping tablespoon by mouth or mix into hot or cold food or beverages.
Please note – if using laxatives, gradually discontinue after satisfactory bowel function. Increase fluid intake with an increase in dietary fiber.
Natural remedies for:
- Supports bowel regularity & digestion
- Liquid Fiber Flow® is one of ND Labs constipation remedies
- Provides beneficial bacteria to the G.I tract