L-Citrulline and L-Arginine
Pumpkin Seed Extract
FAQ’s on Rejoice®
Can Bladder Leaks Be Treated?
- Bladder leaks is also known as OAB or an overactive bladder that affects over 50 million Americans. OAB is not a disease yet a complex symptom of a non life-threatening condition. While there is no cure for OAB, there are many treatments available as well as dietary adjustments that can help improve bladder leaks. Prescription medications are available; however, they have many side effects that patients often stop taking the medication within 3 months. Rejoice® has no side effects and is easy to take with once a day dosing. With continued use of Rejoice®, you will see improvement in about 6 weeks. Use Rejoice® in conjunction with Kegel exercises and dietary changes to see maximum benefits.
- You should always check with your doctor prior to starting any new therapies as many things can lead to changes in bladder control. Constipation, changes in medication, weight gain, menopause, and general aging can be potential reasons for experiencing occasional urinary urgency and changes in daily bathroom routine.
How Can Rejoice® Help? What Are The Active Ingredients?
Rejoice® is the first and only over-the-counter liquid supplement for overactive bladder for both men and women. Rejoice® contains 5 all-natural, active ingredients that support the bladder for 24 hours, day and night.
- Hyperpure Pumpkin Seed Extract relaxes the muscles of the bladder wall and increases the capacity to hold urine. Pumpkin seed extract has an anabolic effect to help strengthen the pelvic floor and sphincter muscles.
- L-Citrulline & L-Arginine increases nitric oxide which causes muscle relaxation and increases the ability to hold urine. Nitric oxide helps the blood vessels to flow easier. As a result, it causes the muscles to relax and lower blood pressure so your body is not working as hard. These natural ingredients can be found in foods such as watermelon and chicken.
- Vitamin D3 increases pelvic floor muscle strength and efficiency; in addition to causing muscle relaxation and decreased contractibility. Vitamin D3 also supports healthy bones and muscle strength.
- Prebiotic Inulin helps regulate the bowels and decreases constipation, thereby relieving the strain or pushing on the bladder which can increase leakage. If you are constipated, the intestines will have extra pressure on the bladder, resulting in more frequent urination and bladder leaks.
What Is The Difference Between Rejoice® and Rejoice® Plus? Is The Formula Patented?
Both formulations contain our proprietary blend of 5 all-natural, active ingredients. Both formulations support restful sleep and allow fore more productive days.
Rejoice® is for occasional or light bladder leakage caused by laughing, sneezing, coughing and exercise. .
Rejoice Plus® has twice the concentration for more severe bladder leakage (more than 4 episodes per day).
Yes, we have a patent pending. Our pharmacists and chemists have spent over 2 years on the formulation process and developing the 1st oral dietary supplement for overactive bladder. Rejoice® and Rejoice Plus® contain a proprietary blend with 5 all natural active ingredients.
What Is The Recommended Dosing?
Shake well before using.
For the first two weeks, take 3 tablespoons, 1 time per day.
After the initial two weeks, take 2 tablespoons, 1 time per day.
This recommended dosage is derived from the clinical studies, indicating that a larger serving in the first two weeks helps promote a steady state. Benefits can be maintained from ongoing smaller amounts.
Please allow 6-8 weeks to realize full benefits.
Are There Any Side Effects Or Allergens With Rejoice®?
Please consult your healthcare professional before taking any new supplement or medication. If you are allergic to any ingredient in Rejoice® or Rejoice® Plus consult with your physician.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms you haven’t experienced before, please contact your professional healthcare provider. We also encourage you to report any suspected side-effects to us.
- This product does not contain soy, a well-known allergen or any known allergen.
- Rejoice® does not contain any known allergens such as gluten, milk, yeast, peanuts, or eggs.
Can It Be Taken With Other Supplements?
Consult with your healthcare professional to ensure that the supplements and medications you are taking are not affected by Rejoice®. In the clinical studies, Hyperpure pumpkin seed extract did not interfere with other medications.
Is It Safe For Everyday Use?
This product is safe to use every day when used as directed. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or under the age of 18 years old. Consult with your physician or pharmacist prior to starting any new therapies.
Safe for diabetics and renal patients too! In both formulations, each dose is sugar-free. Zero grams of sugar and 6 grams of carbohydrates.
How Long Do I Need To Take Rejoice® Before Noticing Any Improvements?
Studies performed show efficacy in as little as two weeks. Your body may respond faster or slower, so a minimum of up to 6-8 weeks is needed to realize full benefits. Continued daily maintenance with Rejoice® is necessary for the effects to continue.
Are There Clinical Studies On Rejoice®?
Clinical studies have been performed on the active ingredients found in Rejoice®. Hyperpure Pumpkin Seed Extract is a well known ingredient that has helped with urinary leakage for over one hundred years. We use a specialized pumpkin seed in our formulations with proven results that show decreases in urinary and stress incontinence as well as an increase in sleep satisfaction and overall quality of life. Feel free to contact us for more information on the clinical studies on the ingredients found in Rejoice®.
- Results showed using Hyperpure Pumpkin Seed Extract
- 79% decrease in urinary incontinence
- 68% decrease in stress incontinence
Talking With Your Doctor & Setting Realistic Goals
Clinicians should provide education to patients regarding normal lower urinary tract function, what is known about OAB, the benefits vs risks/burdens of the available treatment alternatives and the fact that acceptable symptom control may be require trails of multiple therapeutic options before it is achieve. Clinicians should explain what is normal can help the patient understand their condition and give a comparator for establishing mutually-identified and realistic goals for treatment.
Clinicians should also offer behavioral therapies (bladder training, bladder control, pelvic floor muscle training, fluid management) as first line therapy to all patients. Rejoice® or Rejoice Plus® should be added to the regiment since it is exceptionally well-tolerated, safe, effective and non-invasive. Behavioral treatments are a group of risk-free tailorable therapies which improve individual symptoms by changing patient behavior.